DUBAI OCT 24-27, 2010
ICT for Health along with its US partners OTech is organizing its 5th PACS seminar in the Middle East with a special emphasis on EHR implementation & strategies, particularly the open source WorldVista. Course is delivered by industry leaders from US who carry over 25 years of experience in PACS related training and consulting. You will get a thorough understanding of all the aspects of an Electronic Health Record, PACS system, the typical PACS System Administrator's job and the DICOM standard.
Our seminars are limited with regard to the attendance and is very interactive with a great deal of hands-on, especially during the last day.
DETAILED LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
Participants will understand the basic compo-nents of Electronic Health Record, Picture Ar-chiving and Communication System (PACS), the associated clinical workflow, and the tech-nical aspects to exchange the image and infor-mation management between digital modali-ties, PACS and Radiology Information Systems (RIS) using DICOM. This will allow the partici-pants to assist in:
• Planning, preparing and supporting the implementation of a comprehensive Elec-tronic Health Record (EHR)
• Preserving the image and information in-tegrity, including image quality.
• Managing the installation and/or enhance-ments of a PACS system.
• Continuously improving the system effi-ciency and integrity.
• Assisting PACS and EHR users such as physicians and technologists through train-ing and support.
• Troubleshooting of connectivity, image quality and data integrity issues.
- Day 1: Electronic Health Record
- Day 2: PACS Theory & Implementation
- Day 3: PACS Interfacing & Integration
- Day 4: DICOM Hands On & Troubleshooting
CONTENTS & SCHEDULE:
- Please download our brochure at the top of this page for more details.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
You will get:
- A binder with handouts of the slides
- Electronic Textbooks, i.e. PACS Fundamentals & DICOM Basics
- A copy of the DICOM Reference guide
- A CD with SA resources including several DICOM viewers and tools
- Certificate of participation
- Last but not least, morning and afternoon refreshments, and lunch
- Safir Hotel, Cairo, Egypt
- Registration Fee: Day 1&2 or Day 3&4: - $1000 ; 4-Day Package $1800
- To Register Click Here
- Early Bird Discount: Get 10 % early bird discount if you registered before March 15.
- Please contact us for further details at
Feedback from our Students: "I would strongly recommend this course to anyone who is new to PACS, interested in PACS or is working in the Radiology field and would like expand their knowledge of PACS. I have been working in the medical field for 12+ years, 3 in Radiology, and have attended many training classes and seminars. I would place this seminar in the top 3." More...
Jerry Nowak, Hologic MA
Our all seminars are limited to number of participants due to interactive nature of the workshops. Registration is strictly limited to first come first served basis. To reserve your seat today, please fill in our online form here or contact us for more details at
|< Prev||Next >|