REGISTRATION IS CLOSED, if you have already registered for the course, please login here to access training material online.
ABOUT THE SEMINAR: ICT for Health, the leading PACS Training provider in the Middle East is organizing its 7th PACS seminar in Dubai on May 20-22, 2013 with a special emphasis on IHE (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise). Based on several suggestions from our partner organizations and attendees, the course was reduced to 3 days with the same content but in more intense form. This means that you will get the same 4 day course delivered in less time and less money.
ICT for Heath makes sure that we bring industry leaders and only highly qualified trainers to run our PACS training seminars. Our trainers have the highest level of education in imaging informatics with decades of experience in parting such technical training courses.
The trainees will get a thorough understanding of all the aspects of IHE, PACS system, the typical PACS System Administrator's job, HL7 and the DICOM standards.
TARGET AUDIENCE: PACS Administrators (Technologists/Radiographers), Health IT Managers, Support Engineers, Developers, Imaging Informatics Entrepreneurs etc.
Quality Satisfaction: ICT for Health always brings the top industry leaders who have plenty of training and actual work experience in PACS industry. Our training seminars are always overbooked and we get 100% positive feedback from our attendees. Please CLICK HERE to have a look at feedback of our trainees from different backgrounds.
Introduction to PACS
- Hospital workflow and Imaging Service
- PACS components and integration
- Image Management and Archiving Servers
- Imaging Modalities
- Display Workstations
- Enterprise PACS Architecture
- PACS performance
- Procurement and vendors selection
- Implementation and Administration
- New trends in image storage and management
Introduction to DICOM - DICOM Data Model
- Information Object Definitions (IODs)
- Encoding for Network and Media Interchange
- Pixel Element Encoding
- Image Geometry
- Display Pipeline
- Non-Image Objects.
- Presentation States.
Introduction to DICOM- Data Transport Services
- Association Control
- Image Storage
- Modality Work-list (MWL)
- Modality Performed Procedure Step (MPPS)
- DICOM Configuration
- DICOM Conformance Statements
Introduction to HL7
- HL7 V2 message structure
- The patient registration message
- The acknowledgement message
- The order management messages
- The results message
Introduction to IHE (1/2 day)
- IHE Technical framework
- IHE Actors, Transactions and Profiles
- Scheduled Workflow Profile
- Access to Radiology Information
- Other IHE Profiles
Nuclear Medicine Imaging (1/2 day)
- DICOM Nuclear Medicine IODs
- Principles of SPECT and PET Acquisition
- Some Clinical Applications
- Image Types and Geometry
- Dynamic and Gated Acquisitions
- Multidimensional Encoding
- Pixel Data, Real World Value and Display
- Multimodality Blending Presentation
- Image Fusion Workflow
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
You will get:
- A binder with handouts of the slides
- Detailed description and notes from the trainer for each day
- PACS Fundamentals eBook
- Certificate of participation
- Last but not least, morning and afternoon refreshments, and buffet lunch
Registration Deadline: April 30, 2013
Registration Fee: 1500 USD (10% early bird discount before Feb 25, 2013)
Venue: Grand Midwest Hotel, Dubai
Date: May 20 - May 22, 2013
Timings: 9 am till 4 pm every day.
How to Register: Please click here to register yourself or contact us at info(at)ictforhealth.com
DISCOUNT HOTEL RATES:
Please contact Ms. Evelyn Tolentino Rego, Sales Coordinator at Grand Midwest - Group of Hotel Apartments to get special rates for your hotel stay during the PACS seminar. Here is further contact details of the hotel.
Mobile: 00971 55 224 1130
Tel : 00 971 4 436 2000 (ext 556)
Fax : 00 971 4 422 1980
|< Prev||Next >|