ICT for Health uses leading open source EMR/EHR product WorldVista to provide a turnkey solution to healthcare facilities. This not only cuts dramatic cost on purchase of a propriety EMR, but also gives the hospital opportunity to tailor made the software according to their needs. Our expert EMR software developer and integrators take all measures to tailor the product according to your needs. Our 24/7 technical support ensures that the client has no problems in running the system whatsoever. The training is provided through US trained personnel on the system itself and ICT for Health can appoint a temporary resource in the hospital for first few months to avoid any operational delays.
Capabilities of EHR solution includes the following core functionality:
- Standard Progress Note Templates – The fully functional EHR is rich with pre-defined progress note templates.
- Create, Edit, and Customize Templates – To speed document creation, personalized templates can be created to fit the specific needs of individual practices. Personalized templates may be created from scratch or edited from existing templates. Templates are used to create progress notes, complete consults, and write discharge summaries.
- Clinical Reminders – The Clinical Reminders package is a valuable aid in patient treatment. Reminders assist clinical decision-making and educate providers about appropriate care. The primary goal of clinical reminders is to provide relevant information to providers, at the point of care, for improving patient care.
- Graphing – The EMR software has a graphing feature, which allows users to view lab test results and vital signs in a graph. Each occurrence of a test or vital sign is a point on the graph. The Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS) component draws lines between the points to form a visual representation that can help you see trends. Dotted red lines show the high and low reference values for lab tests.
- Reporting – The software has a report construction feature which allows each site to individually run reports related to patient data. Clinical reports available include: Health Summary, Vitals Cumulative, Nutritional Assessment, Daily Order Summary and Oder Summary for a Date Range.
- HIPAA Compliant – The software supports HIPAA standards, including role-based access for security controls, electronic signature required for approval of orders, and audit capability.
- Codified Data – The software supports the requirements for codified data, including diagnosis data using ICD-9 codes.
- Risk, Social and Medical Factors – For each new patient, the software has the capability to capture and store risk, social and medical factors; including, but not limited to the following: Tobacco use and history including number of years and packs per day (PPD), Alcohol use history, Drug use history, Occupational environment, Marital status, Occupation, Religious preference, Ethnicity, Healthcare surrogate with alert, Guardian/legal representative with alert.
- Hospitalization – The software is able to document discharge summary hospitalization data, as well as procedure and diagnosis-related information.
- Immunization History – The software captures history of received immunizations.
- Laboratory Functionalities – Once the laboratory orderable list has been configured, the software includes capabilities for ordering laboratory tests and reviewing results.
- Pharmacy Functionalities – Once a drug list has been configured, medication orders can be placed and filled from local stocks of medications while providing full auditing of all medication orders within the medication profile.
- Patient Registration – The software has the ability to register patients of all types. New fields have been added to the registration process that are specific to physician offices.
- Pediatrics – The EHR provides the following pediatric functionality including: Pediatric progress note templates, progress note templates and American Academy of Pediatric Bright Futures templates.
- OB/GYN Templates – The EHR provides OB/GYN progress note templates
- DOQ-IT (Doctor’s Office Quality – Information Technology) Reminders
- DOQ-IT Registration Reminders – Registration reminders are triggered once a patient meets eligibility requirements for the DOQ-IT program.
- Clinical Reminders related to the Registered DOQ - IT measure
- Codified Data – System supports the requirements for codified data specified by the DOQ-IT quality improvement measures.
- Documentation – Online help as well as Technical manuals and User Guides are provided with installation.
- Pharmacy Functionalities – The EHR has the ability to print prescriptions for signature and fax prescriptions to a local pharmacy with an electronic signature.
|< Prev||Next >|